*** UPDATED 9/7/12 *** The video and info below is good information, but for a much more comprehensive view of HARP and DU Refi Plus go to my HARP dedicated website at Seattle Harp Refinance. And don't be put off by the city name. I'm licensed in all of WA and CA and have collegeaus nationwide ready to helpl!
Homeowners in Spokane need to pay close attention to the upcoming changes announced by President Obama in the Making Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP 2.0). These changes will provide relief for the 245,000 homeowners in Washington who are upside down on their mortgage.
Under previous HARP guidelines low mortgage rates were not made available to Washington homeowners because their loan balances exceeded 125% of appraised value (LTV). HARP 2.0 guidelines make it advantageous for homeowners to check their eligibility for this enhanced program to see if they qualify to lower their rate and payment.
SHOULD I REFINANCE WITH HARP 2.0?
- Is your home "upside down" and think you might not qualify for a HARP refinance?
- UNLIMITED LTV - No matter how far upside down your home is, eligible homeowners can refinance a first mortgage.
- Do you think you are going to have to pay for another appraisal fee?
- APPRAISALS WAIVED - An appraisal fee will not be necessary if sufficient data is already available on your property. The cost saving alone is upwards of $500!
- Are you tired of some of the high fees associated with refinancing?
- REDUCED COSTS - There could be fee savings of $2,000 or more associated with HARP that can be reduced or eliminated!
- HARP 2.0 has capped fees that are half the level of HARP 1.0 fees.
DO I QUALIFY FOR HARP?
- Complete the Quick Eligibility Check and we will notify you within 24 hours whether or not you are eligible.
- Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac must own your 1st mortgage loan.
- There can be NO mortgage payments 60 days past due within the previous 12 months.
- Your 2nd mortgage must agree to go back in 2nd position.
STEPS TO TAKE RIGHT NOW!
- Complete the Eligibility Worksheet form. This form is NOT a loan application and will take only a few minutes of your time to complete OR . .
- Call (509) 252-9151 and provide the information over the phone. The information necessary to determine your eligibility will only take about five minutes of your time
Lenders are NOT required to offer this enhanced program to the public and there will be an inconsistent rollout by banks and lenders. First Priority Financial is both a banker and a broker, so we still have the ability to direct your loan to the Lender offering the most flexible guidelines of HARP 2.0.